The second episode of the Bliss Tour is finally here!!
Here's a fun interview with Harmony Eichsteadt of Wild Women's Adventure Club. We talked about work, being kind to ourselves, being nomads, and wild women. Enjoy!
Here are links to some of the things we chatted about in the interview:
- Wild Women's Adventure Club - Harmony's new venture! The next Wild Women's Wednesday is November 4th. Check it out.
- How to Get a Wild Woman - Harmony's poem that started it all!
- Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine - Harmony read this book when she was battling cancer.
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff - Self-compassion is so important to remember.
- Camp Good Life Project by the Good Life Project - Where Harmony first performed How to Get a Wild Woman.
- World Cocoa Day - How did I not know this was a thing?!?
The music was provided by the North Sea. Ok, so apparently Portobello's beach is a small tributary to the North Sea. But I'm just going to call it the North Sea anyway. :)
I hope you enjoyed this interview. I have a couple more coming up soon! Woot!!
Let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks!