This is the first episode of the Bliss Tour! And I’m so excited!!
Thanks so much to Sarah Wendell of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. We talk about her transition from Cube Life to blogger, expectations of work life, and a little bit of romance.
Here are links to some of the things we chatted about in the interview:
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books - Sarah's most excellent site!
- Lighting the Flames: a Hanukkah Story by Sarah Wendell
- Paris Letters by Janice MacLeod - I read this between putting my house on the market and accepting an offer, a 4-day period. Totally an inspiration for my sabbatical
- What stands between you and where you want to be? - Fear, the answer is fear
- Grammar, Identity, and the Dark Side of the Subjunctive - I'm obsessed with this TEDx Talk by Phuc Tran
- The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan - my first historical romance!
I hope you enjoyed this interview because I am planning on doing more. Woo! Hoo! With better audio! (Sorry, my fault).
Let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks!