I've been inspired by so many random things in the past week.
- Anyone and everyone who's doing NaNoWriMo
- The authors I heard speaking at the Texas Book Festival, all of them women
- Rachael Herron's podcast/youtube, How Do You Write? which I've been listening to obsessively for the past week. I love the range of author's she interviews.
- A post It never gets easy. by Ilona Andrews (Gordon). Prompted by a question I asked at the last Austin RWA meeting.
- "One question stood out, and it’s a question that comes up a lot. Basically, Rules. What are they, are there ones you never break, are there ones that you always break."
- That was my question! And the answer was: It never gets easy.
All of them had one thing in common: Just keep going, keep doing it, keep moving forward, don't give up. Never give up.