Links to authors we chatted about
- Bad Company by K.A. Mitchell
- Wake Up Married series by Leta Blake and Alice Griffiths
- Jordan L. Hawk
- Jordan Castillo Price
- T.J. Klune
- J.A. Rock
- N.R. Walker
- By the Currawong's Call by Welton B. Marsland
- Rule Breaker by Lily Morton (I started reading this one last night and it is good!)
- For Real by Alexis Hall (seriously, I still can't get over how good this book is)
- and, don't forget to stop by Joyfully Jay for all the favorites, including marriage of convenience/fake relationships!
I've gone bigtime! This interview is available on iTunes!
Again, a big THANK YOU to Jay of Joyfully Jay!
What's your idea of bliss?
ETA: link to iTunes!